Racing in the Serra
The Serra de Tramuntana children's race circuit is a commitment to family sports that allows children to get to know Mallorca's natural landscapes. The programme, promoted by the Serra de Tramuntana Consortium and the Consell de Mallorca's Sports Department, is celebrating its tenth edition in 2023.
The aim of the programme, as well as contributing to the acquisition of healthy habits, is to promote the integration of sport and nature, an essential binomial for learning to respect the environment, the values of sustainable sport and the heritage of the Serra de Tramuntana.
Each race consists of different circuits for all ages, from 0 to 17 years old, and are non-competitive. They are held in natural areas and municipalities of the Serra de Tramuntana. The 2023 season has the following calendar:
- Mancor de la Vall, 4th February.
- Calvià (Galatzó), 11th March
- Lloseta, 1st April
- Campanet (Font Ufanas), 20th May
- Fornalutx (Comuna), 3rd June
- Banyalbufar, 9th September
- Bunyola (Raixa), 7th October
- Alaró (s'Olivaret), 28th October
- Escorca, (Lluc), 19th November
- Andratx, (Sant Elm), 2nd December