Olive trees and olive groves dress the landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana. They occupy the terraces that make up the land that was transformed centuries ago. Surprising is the the way in which the land is used to obtain what is its main treasure is surprising: olives and olive oil are the two products that have generated most income for the producers.
Olive trees and olive groves provide the two great riches of the Tramuntana mountain range. Their fruit and the landscape they generate satisfy the demands of those who value local produce and lovers of this attractive area.
They have joined the Serra de Tramuntana World Heritage Label:
- Table olives of the Mallorcan variety covered by the "Oliva de Mallorca" PDO (protected designation of origin) | Cooperativa Agrícola San Bartomeu de Sóller
- Table olives of the Mallorcan variety protected by the PDO "Oliva de Mallorca" | Son Moragues
- Olive pastes made from olives of the Mallorcan variety | Cooperativa Agrícola San Bartomeu de Sóller
- Organic whole green olives Son Moragues and Sa Torre | Son Moragues
- Organic broken green olives Son Moragues and Sa Torre | Son Moragues