The Valley of Sóller is a part of the Serra de Tramuntana where citrus orchards have proliferated to create the fame that best positions its oranges and lemons. Consumed as a high quality product, as an ingredient in local confectionery or as a base for the juices, ice creams and slushies that local restaurateurs have been offering their customers, the Valley's citrus fruits are spread throughout the neighbouring orchards. The local producers, in their process of adaptation, have learned to master the cultivation of these fruits, taking advantage of the opportunities that the land offers them, their capacity for effort, the resources of the territory and the quality of the product obtained balance this game of sustainability.
They have joined the Distintiu Serra de Tramuntana Patrimoni Mundial:
- Citrus fruits produced in the Valley of Sóller (includes the municipality of Fornalutx) | Cooperativa Agrícola Sant Bartomeu de Sóller.
- Jams made from citrus fruits from the Valley of Sóller | Cooperativa Agrícola Sant Bartomeu de Sóller
- Marmalades of:
- organic lemon and herbs | Son Moragues
- organic bitter orange | Son Moragues
- Organic essential food oils of:
- Orange from Sóller | Jabón de Mallorca
- Lemon from Sóller | Jabón de Mallorca
Cooperativa Agrícola Sant Bartomeu de SóllerGo-to